Old September 10th 05, 04:34 AM
Jack Allison

Montblack wrote:
("Jack Allison" wrote)

T-34s. That's a fun airplane.

When the wings stay on :-/

Says the guy raining Piper oil doors down on the roof of the California
Crippled Children's Orphanage For the Blind.

Geeze, a guy looses one teeny tiny Arrow oil door on a runway and it
sounds like some sort of TSA issue. I'll have you know I'm flight
testing a certain RV builder's riveting ability. Those rivets have
probably 70-75 hours on them and they're holding up just fine.

Steve, another T-34 in the driveway needs some hinge work.
http://www.limalima.com/MartinAMOC2LQ.jpg

Nice!...um...er...not!!!

--
Jack Allison