Old September 12th 05, 07:23 AM
Sylvain

Chris G. wrote:
Hmm.... for $35/each, I can buy 4 regular sectionals, a pen, and a
straightedge. Then, I can mark them myself for nothing. Sorry, but
that's a LOT of money for a single chart that is going to be out of date
in about 6 months (or less).

the gridded charts you carry do not need to be current (i.e., do
not need to be the ones you are using for navigation), so you can keep
using them beyond the expiration date; now of course, mark them as
such to avoid confusion (and to avoid throwing them away by mistake
like I did recently while tidying up my flying gear :-))

--Sylvain