Old September 13th 05, 04:12 PM
RK Henry

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:47:19 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Usually the plane just "flies itself off" the runway in this
configuration -- but not that night. Conditions of flight were fairly
unusual, for us -- the back seat was empty, no wind, high humidity, fairly
light on fuel -- so I suppose it was just pilot error.

It might be worth considering the possibility that something about the
rigging has changed. An extra-careful preflight or even a trip to the
shop may be in order. If someone has backed a truck into it while it
was parked, the damage might not be immediately obvious.

I've had dragging brakes produce interesting effects when breaking
ground.

RK Henry