Old September 21st 05, 10:26 AM
Derrick Steed

FS 110V, 60 Watt Bulb, NDH.

Joe=20

Joe,

We took your advice and procured these lights and fitted them throughout
the club at a nominal effort of five members per light bulb:

CFI to direct operations and advise on technique

Safety officer to point out the hazards and prescribe which techniques
are allowed

Club Secretary to negotiate with light bulb suppliers and get the best
deal

Club Web Marketing guru to document the effort and publish on the club
web site

Tugmaster to perform the essential "tug" of the light bulb to ensure
that it is secure in its fitting

HOWEVER, we have one complaint: Our first attempt to use these bulbs
resulted in blown fuses and the complete destruction of all the light
bulbs and we now find ourselves having to go on a recruiting drive for
female members so that we can fill the requirement for a sixth light
changing team member - a woman to tell all us men what we are doing
wrong.

Yours,

Frustrated, UK.