Old December 26th 03, 11:27 PM
Newps

Hankal wrote:

You really should get out more often... ;-)

Great boating, diving, snorkeling, fishing, eating, island-hopping, etc. etc.
etc.

As I stated I live in SE Florida and we have great boating, diving,
snorkeling,fishing and eating right here. No need to take my hard earned money
over there. Besides I need it to keep my plane in the air.
Hank

And you are packed like sardines in south Florida. My folks live in
Naples in the winter and I have driven thru the gretaer Miami metro area
during the high season. Go 150 mile east and you are virtually alone on
a miles long strand of beach.