Old October 17th 05, 03:21 PM
Matt Barrow

Default Bid to buy the Beechcraft was rigged?

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Dan Luke wrote:
"Bret Ludwig" wrote:

They must be an incredibly bloated company to need that much money. In
fact they are. I have relatives that work at the plant on Webb Rd. Of
couirse the production people are not munificently paid, in fact a
career there on the rivet driving side will be punctuated with layoffs
like anywhere else. The executives live like maharajahs of course.

Nothing wrong with that, the company has ever right to charge ANYTHING
they want for their product, this isn't Russia. What is costs me to
produce my product is NONE of your business. The question is, did they
charge the state more than they normally charge for their product. That
would be unethical if they took advantage of a nobid situation.

Why?

Sounds like the state needs a kick in the ass for putting out no-bid PO's.