Old January 13th 04, 09:02 AM
Jeff

I dont think they are getting lost, but they are just not being saved to the
system.
after you file next time, choose the review flight plan and see if its there.

Ditch wrote:

Anyone experiencing problems with this? Aside from the ADIZ and TFR crap.
I filed an IFR from LVK to SAC yesterday via duats and the clearance never came
available. The tower told me that only about half of the flight plans filed via
DUATS come up.
I found it strange. Back in 1999 when I was flying a C-340 for a guy, 80% of my
IFR plans were filed via DUATS and never had a problem.
I am wondering if this is something new or if I have just been lucky in the
past.

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*