Old January 18th 04, 06:40 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:10:12 GMT, "John R. Copeland"
wrote:

Ron:
The biggest factor in learning the CNX80 is knowing the pushbutton menus.
The CNX80 manual does not contain a menu summary.
I found it immensely helpful to make up a summary of my own.
If you wish, I could e-mail you a copy of mine.
It's good for the software version 1.20,
but probably will also apply to the imminent update for the date-bug fix.

I don't know whether any menus will change in version 2.0, due in March.
---JRC---

I would appreciate a copy, John.

If you could email it to me at:

ron