Old October 26th 05, 11:38 PM
Jay Honeck

Default interior shops?

The previous owner of my Bonanza installed two premium sheepskin covers to
the pilot and copilot seats.

Having a few hundred hours on them now, I agree with you that these covers
do wear over time, but they are not sticky and I wouldn't classify the
surface as "velour-like." The wool is very comfortable, both cool in the
summer and warm in the winter. Most importantly, the wool does not stick
to one's butt and prevent repositioning.

Whoops, I didn't realize he was advocating sheepskin covers -- my bad. (I
was thinking just a wool seat upholstery...)

I had sheepskin seat covers on my Warrior seats, and they were great. They
look pretty ratty over time, though, and they hold dirt like nothing else --
but they're nice and toasty warm in the winter -- and not too hot in the
summer.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA