Old November 2nd 05, 08:11 PM
Jay Beckman

Default Trip in Cessna 206 from So Cal to Tampa for AOPA EXPO

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

A friend pilot, my wife and I wanted to visit this year's AOPA EXPO in
Tampa. We have chosen to fly in friends Cessna 206 from So Cal area all
the way across the U.S. We left So Cal on noon October 29th and arrived
in Tampa North on evening October 31st. After the trip we created a
small journal with photos and put it on the FlyerJournal.com. Here is
the direct link to the journal:
http://www.flyerjournal.com/journal....82&jrn_id=7 2

After the AOPA EXPO we plan to fly back to So Cal, but this time we
will give ourselves a bit more time to stop and see some interesting
places along our route of flight.

cheers,

Tomek

PP-ASEL

www.flyerjournal.com

Very nice Tomek,

Glad to see you and Marta are continuing to have great flying adventures!

I really enjoyed your original "blog" about cris-crossing the USA and this
one looks just as cool.

Regards,

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL