Old November 8th 05, 04:19 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Restored B-17 Flying video

I tried to give Jay first dibs on this video, but apparently he doesn't
want it.

You did? Sorry, I must not have received your dib...

I've received a BUNCH of new videos lately, though. I may have just missed
yours. (I get between 50 and 75 emails per DAY nowadays...)

It's a fully restored B-17 and the video (shot about 1 week ago) shows the
engines starting, takeoff, flying and the landing. It's 56 meg and almost
14 minutes long. Pretty cool video.

56 megabytes? Man, Jav has told me that we've got unlimited server space,
but *that* might push even him over the edge!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA