Old November 18th 05, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Ease of attaching and detaching

"Mika Koski" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

ASW20
LS 3 & 4
Speed Astir II
DG-300
JANTAR
Std. Cirrus
Mistral C

If there is easy to attach/detach plane, which is not in the list and
you can buy it with less than 25000 EUR, please let me know.

Hello Mika

Because this is an international group, let's keep this in English

One glider maybe just in the price range might be SZD-55. It also has
automatic connections, the only remarkable thing in rigging is the tail main
pin security.

It's one of the most bang for buck (or euro).gliders.

Regarding rigging/de-rigging I wouldn't recommend Astir - flown one for
maaaaany years with too many outlandings

regards

Hannu (currently flying SZD-55 "57")