Old December 8th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:45:18 GMT, Matt Whiting
wrote:

Then what is the difference between the two designs that causes the
engine to work well in one and not in the other? Is the mini-500 much
heavier?

Matt

Matt, I seem to remember that the engine was required to run at 110
percent rated power. I also remember that Rotax did not recommend
that their engine be run at such power settings.

I also remember something about having to have some kind of special
exhaust system in order to achieve the 110% rating.

Corky Scott