Old March 9th 04, 05:18 PM
Mike Rapoport

I'm not "beating on it" I was responding to someones post.

I agree that Jeff had an "experience". The issue is that he is blaming his
"experience" on someone else instead of taking responsibility for it and
learning from it.

Mike
MU-2

"PaulaJay1" wrote in message
In article . net, "Mike
Rapoport" writes:

OK, if ATC was unable to accommodate the request (to stay clear of the
cloud), would you come here ranting about their incompetence? Do you

think
the airline pilots would?

Get off it, Mike. Jeff had an "experience" and he shared it with us and

we've
had our comments - pro and con. Your continuing to beat on it will make

the
less calloused in the group not post. We will all (you included if you

have
anything to learn) be the worse for it. Personally, I've followed the

advice
or direction of someone else (both controllers and my wife) and later

found
that I wish I hadn't. I'd like this group to be free discussion with less
vitriol.

Chuck