Old December 23rd 05, 10:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Merry Christmas to RAH Crowd

That reminds me of the story of a head priest, in fact he was a prior, and
he used to give stirring sermons in his church.

He had a great following of parishioners and one in particular became a
great fan of his who followed his every move.

The prior developed a heart condition and would die without a transplant, so
his greatest fan volunteered his own heart so the prior might live.

I guess that the moral of the story is "out of the prying fan into the
prior"

regards

Ian

It was pretty ugly. There's really nothing worse than chess nuts boasting
in an
open foyer.....