Old December 23rd 05, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Merry Christmas rec s and happy new year

Dear rec s,

Happy gliding soaring.

If your in the northern hemisphere don't freeze to death.

And if you wish you were here its bloody hot not even a s**t load of beer
can satisfy your thirst.

I am off to complete my private pilots licence don't whinge about that they
need tug pilots lol.

Am also taking a non gliding holiday yes sun surf and sex year now I have
your attention remember.

LOOK OUT

LOOK OUT

LOOK OUT

And please visit my website so I can max out the server for the most hits
this year. www.mals.net

Hopefully my dream of unlimited video downloads will come to being in 2006.

Regards Mal