Old January 16th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Headset: Unexpected safety bonus

"DT" == Don Tuite writes:

DT George and David answered the acoustical part (BTW, years ago,
DT before there were headsets, I used earplugs just to listen to
DT the speaker, for the reasons they give.), but as a
DT newly-returned-to -the-activity motorcycle rider, I note that
DT what you describe is pretty much what is necessary to pass the
DT m'cycle driving test in most states today.

Hey, could you tell our governor this trick? He needs to pass that
test too....