Old February 23rd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Physics Professor's Peer Reviewed Paper on WTC CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS on 9/11

Dan wrote in news:vTkLf.23573$Ug4.4522@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Dan wrote in news:AzjLf.23564$Ug4.7379@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Dan wrote in news:f%fLf.22178$Ug4.21685@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote in

FACT: WTC 7 leaseholder Larry Silverstein bought a 99 yr lease
on
the
entire WTC complex just six weeks before 9/11, which just
happened to include terrorist attack insurance
Wouldn't all the drilling, wiring, and planting of explosives
that needed to be done to WTC 7 have been noticed by people? Do
you know how hard it is to hide an undertaking like that!?
Yes I do. In the South Tower, there was a power down the weekend
before
9/11.
Obviously you don't. Take a look at any major controlled
demolition.
It takes weeks of preparation that includes removal of walls,
windows and structural members as well as making cuts in steel
supports, drilling of holes and cutting rebar in concrete members,
installing charges and det cord etc. Very little of which can be
done without all kinds of people noticing. How come no one noticed
the debris being hauled away before 9-11? Det cord is orange or
bright red and about
3/8"
in diameter and no one noticed many hundreds of yards of this
stuff strung about? You keep referring to squibs, do you know what
they are
or
the difference between a squib and a shaped charge?

As for the "puffs of smoke" jetting out from windows below
the
falling floors they would be from windows being blown out by air
driven by the mass of falling floors. Same with debris going
horizontal.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Yes it does take weeks. Bu that fact does not debunk the evidence.
OK, then answer the rest of what I said. How come no one noticed
the
removed walls, the debris being carted off, the exposed supports,
the hundreds of yards of det cord, the prepped structural members
etc? At the very least everyone who had access to the underground
parking lots would have noticed the precut supports.

I have no idea. Any idea would be pure speculation, and would not
prove anything.

Jones' refuted the "air-expulsion due to floors collapsing" theory
of the squibs. See his paper for the details.
I have and he doesn't know what he is talking about. Squibs are
more
commonly used for special effects, ejection seats and small jobs
like that.

You might not understand what he means by squibs. Squibs are the
puffs of smoke caused by the controlled charges. Take a look at the
videos on www.implosionworld.com and compare them.

Have you seen the squibs yourself? There are video clips at the
bottom of this page:
http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?t=4820
OK, save me the trouble of watching all the clips and tell me
which
video shows these "squibs." I am having trouble visualizing how
squibs would be used in place of shaped charges and kickers.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Okay...

WTC 7 (NOT hit by an airplane):
http://tinyurl.com/eygeh

WTC 7 has been explained satisfactorily elsewhere in this thread.

If you really think that, then you are delusional. All the evidence that
has been shown proves WTC7 to be brought down by controlled demolition.
If you think otherwise, then copy and paste the info below:

North Tower Squibs:
http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2...s-1-marked.avi

South Tower Squibs:
http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2...s-1-marked.avi

Neither video plays for me. Do they show the actual explosive
devices
or just the puffs of smoke? If it's the latter they don't provide
proof of explosives.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I never said the puffs of smoke "prove" anything