Old February 24th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Very long boring technical discussion of Lift Faries adn Thrust Demons....(NASA)

In article , Montblack says...

("ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote)
Therefore I propose that we build a man carrying mechanical Goose to prove
this phenomena.

So, after the test flight, how do you get down from your mechanical goose?

Please don't try to turn this discussion into something silly by asking that
question.We're talking about flight not unflight! Why would you want to get down
?

Charles Joseph Robert Slusarczyk MD mighty Dandy sometimes known as the fac
totem but still better known as Hoowl the wolf....