Old March 12th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Video of THERMITE REACTION at WTC on 9/11

Tank Fixer wrote:

Scott M. Kozel attempted to say .....
"Jase Vanover" wrote:

Occam's Razor. Look it up.

Brain Damage. Look it up.

Is that what the "Wake Up" is suffering from....

Most likely.

"Wake Up!" wrote

As if that means anything, or has any bearing whatsoever. (I guess to a
reality denier it might.) Can thermite partially evaporate steel? Yes.
Could thermite cause the temperatures that existed in metal at the WTC?
Yes. Can thermite cause metal dripping like in the videos? Yes. Were
those three items present at the WTC? Yes. I love the way you deniers
aren't able to take everything into context, and instead give silly
reasons for each and every piece of information, so you can hold on to
your absurd government conspiracy theory. LOL!!