Old August 21st 03, 02:17 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

"karel adams" wrote in message

"Rick Pellicciotti" schreef in bericht
news:3f43dbef$1@ham...
"Jay" wrote in message
om...
Since at least the Long EZ plans are no longer offered for sale,
somebody should just scan those suckers and post 'em on the web.

"1engineer" wrote in message

et...
Looking for Long EZ, Berkut or Q2 plans so that I may build an RC

model,
1/4 - 1/3 scale. Do not need the entire plan set as I intend to

go foam
wing core and fiberglass hull.

Please direct all responses back to

Here ya go:

http://www.terf.com/RAFCDROM.htm

Looks nice, however have you noticed:
Note: The actual templates included with the original plans provided by
RAF are not included on The Rutan Aircraft Factory CD-ROM Encyclopedia
due to reproduction and other limitations. These documents are for
educational & entertainment purposes.

So it would seem the CDROM includes a lot of info but NOT the plans he
is after...
Must say I found it rather pricey, too...
KA

The only full size templates that are in the Long-ez plans are the wing rib
outlines and the firewall. Everything else, fuselage bulkheads for example,
are shown in the plans on dimensioned drawings. Plotting your own wing rib
profiles should not be outside the abilities of a modeler contemplating
building a scale airplane from scratch.

The CDs are expensive but it is a good source of information especially for
someone who has bought a airplane that is already built. If you want a set
of Long-EZ plans, they are around. Call Valerie Harris at The EZ Hangar.
901-475-3686. She always has some available.

Rick