Old March 23rd 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Submitting flights to the OLC

Hi Lorry,

You need to go to the SeeYou website and download a patch to fix your
older version of SeeYou. These are located on the right side under
"other downloads", get OLC 2006 PATCH.

While you are at it, give SeeYou's free program, ConnectMe a try.
Install it on your PDA to download your flights. I like it better than
the Cambridge utility for downloading flights from my 302 and the clubs
Nav 20/25. It's very easy to use.

When you do send your flight to the OLC make sure that it is the file
you took off the data logger, not the flight log recorded by your
navigation/soar software running on the PDA. These are not secure and
will give the dreaded RED FLAG. There may be two logs for your flight
in the folder "flights". One is the log recorded by the program running
on the PDA and the other will be the file downloaded by ConnectMe and
placed in the "flights" folder.

If you get a RED flag, you sent OLC the wrong file. Delete it from OLC
and send the other one. Note the file name; it should have the serial
number of your logger in it. That'll point you in the right direction
for your next claim.

Hope this helps,

Gunnar