Old March 24th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Practice IMC in real IMC

Years ago, when I was training for my instrument at Oak
Grove Airport (Ft. Worth) my instructor was giving me
vectors and altitude changes. I did not notice that he had
changed the altimeter setting. He had me doing turns and
descents...the next things I knew, we landed the 172 with
the hood still on my head. It was really an instrument
landing.

wrote in message
| Robert M. Gary wrote:
| : Did he have you practice Controlled Flight Into
Terrain also?

*
*
*