Old May 30th 04, 12:15 AM
Stan Gosnell

(Hankal) wrote in
:

On one of my $100.00 hamburger flights my VOR-Glideslope
went in op. Worked fine until I landed then at take of it
would not register. I visually checked the antenna, but
every thing seemed to be OK. That afternoon I flew to my
avionics shop for a check up. Of course my plane is due for
the 24 month Static check in June.
Any ideas what could have caused it and ballpark on cost?

Loose wire. VOR went bad internally. The CDI broke. Lots of
possibilities, and it's just not possible to say which is
correct without looking at the pieces. Cost depends on what
broke, again impossible to say.

--
Regards,

Stan