Old June 2nd 04, 04:32 PM
Jim Weir

Indeed the West Bend basic timer is a model of simplicity. In 1985 I bought two
of them. I modified one of them for Rutan's Voyager as a fuel tank alarm device
and put the other one in my 182.

The one in the 182 has never been turned off nor has it had a battery change in
almost 20 years. So far as I know, the one hanging in the Smithsonian is still
ticking away as well.

Jim

"John Bell"

-Matt,
-
-I just stumbled into this thread and for some reason found in interesting.
-I have no personal endoresment, but West Bend appears to have a simple one.
-It appears that you can just press CLEAR and STOP/START to make it work.

http://www.rst-engr.com