Old July 12th 04, 04:21 AM
Matthew Chidester

that sucks - I know when I took my checkride, we were doing a DME arc into
provo with the hood on in utah and the examiner started asking questions
like, "so why aviation?" "want to be an airline pilot?" "what kind of plane
do you plan on flying in the future?"

while I was answering and everything had gone perfectly up to that point
(last app.) I blew through the final app. course inbound.. she said she was
out of time and I failed the checkride..which kinda made me mad because she
did that on purpose.. but I know it was my fault

So I feel your pain there Jeff - good lessons, just showed in real life if
that would have been IMC we both would have been in trouble but you'll be
ready for the next one

good luck,

Matthew