Old May 10th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default To overhaul or not to Overhaul, that is the question-

EridanMan wrote:
Does anyone know anything about kits or instructions to modify the
PA28-140 to electric trim (I know the Cherokee STC for electric trim
covers the Cherokee 140, but that's about as much as google searching
online has taught me)? About my only complaint with the older hershey
Cherokees is the roof mounted trim lever, this is going to be a very
early project.

I don't know if it's included on my equipment list as an option, but you might
be able to add it by just finding the original equipment parts. I'm not sure
I'd bother though. The overhead trim is REAL easy to get use to, and in my
experience, is much lighter to move than the between the seats trim. In short
order you'll be reaching up and spinning it one way or the other with your index
finger. It's nice.

--- Jay

--

Jay Masino