Old May 16th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Tie-down & Hanger?

Flyingmonk wrote:
I'm close to HEF YJO, I think those are correct IDs Manassas &
Leesburg. How would I go about finding hangers or tie-down spaces at
these two airports? What are the prices in this area (NOVA)?

JYO is Leesburg. There's waiting lists for both hangars and tiedowns
at Leesburg I know. Manassas has a list for hangars (although there
are some privately owned ones that you might be able to get into). I'm
not sure where they are on tiedowns. I've got a hangar at Culpeper
and they have plenty of tiedowns available.