Old May 27th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Oregon vacation

John, Gatt, Don, & John,

Thanks a million guys. What an agenda! We'll see how much of this we can fit in. I'm not a golfer so that is out.
Everthing else sounds very apealing. I wasn't going to try for crater lake because of the distance, even though I'd
heard it was beautiful. You've about talked me into it though. When the wife saw the aerial pictures of Mt. St.
Helens she said "We're gonna do that"! I may have to break into the rainy day fund to afford everything, but what
the heck. The only other thing that might be an obstacle is we're expected to spend some time with the in laws who
will be in the area in their motorhome. They'll probably have some pre-planned outings for us because they go up
there every summer. Daddy in law tour guides at Fort Stevens for free RV hook-ups. He's been trying to get us to
come up for the last 4 or 5 years and I finally gave in. Thanks again for the great advice. I hope the weather
co-operates and we can rent the airplane.

Joe Schneider
N8437R