Old September 12th 04, 03:03 AM
Roy Smith

In article ne.com,
Andrew Gideon wrote:

Brad Z wrote:

Thank you Bob!...why did it take 11 replies in the thread before anyone
mentioned asking the controller? If he/she gave you the clearance,
chances are he/she is in a good position to answer this question.

The weird thing: I did ask. I got no response. Literally.

But I was late. Instead of asking clearance delivery (it didn't click a
weird while I copied it), I asked the tower just before takeoff.

- Andrew

The tower could probably care less what your clearance is or how you fly
it. His only job is to tell approach when you're ready to go and clear
you for takeoff when he gets your release.