Old July 5th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

Hi Jay,

Hope you enjoyed Independence Day.

As for for flying, well, you can do the same thing in the most of
continental Europe except the Great Lakes tour.
It is a bit more costly though.

Now tell me, where can you land in five different countries in five
hours flying time with somthing as slow as a C150 without the need of
filling out a single piece of paper(not counting aircraft log).

Thousands....er.....hundreds....hmm...dozens of Europeans pilots do
several countries in one day without any problems. ;-)

Still, I like to do some flying in the US one day.

-Kees D-EHNE