Old October 12th 04, 04:35 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
If you have the NACO chart note at the top center that this is a USAF developed
procedure, not an FAA procedure.

Well, John Haggerty at the FAA (Eastern Instrument Procedures branch) saw
this thread, and forwarded my question (correcting my mistake about saying
BAF instead of CEF) and the other question about "track 228" on the missed
approach to Tim Lovell at the USAF (afrc.af.mil). So hopefully either
John will post the answer here, or I'll get CC'ed on the response so that
I can post it here.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/