Old August 12th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Wanttaja

Default OT - POL - Foiled British Airline terrorist plot

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:44:01 GMT, ".Blueskies."
wrote:

Yup, just like Timothy McVie...

oh, sorry, wrong century...

What irks me is the nonsense can't bring any liquids past security. Does anyone really
think that we passengers would allow someone to put together a bomb while flying?

A report I saw indicated that the bombs would be assembled in the rest rooms.
The first man would go in, and secrete a container of ingredient "A" somewhere
in the rest room. Later, a second man would go into the rest room, dig out the
container, add ingredient "B", and re-hide the container. Later, a third man
would add the firing mechanism.

The obvious solution is to remove the lavatory doors. After all, the government
tells us that we *have* no right to privacy....

Ron Wanttaja