Old September 7th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Chris G.

Default Best Flight Planning Software for a jet?

Go check out the latest issue of Aviation Consumer. They reviewed the
Seattle Avionics' Voyager(TM) flight planning software and had nothing
but good to say about it. I also happen to have bought it and think
it's worthwhile. As with anything, YMMV.

Chris G.
Salem, OR

CaptainCraig wrote:
Howdy,

As the subject says, we operate an IAI Westwind 1124 and we're looking
for something for flight planning as all our aircraft will be scattered
about the country.

Oh, I should mention that we are in Canada.

Thanks!

Craig