Old September 17th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Vincent

Default Present SSA crisis

What do you call a "similar" grad school? Do you have to fly an ASW-29 as
well?

Please don't from any accredit
wrote in message
oups.com...

A good idea, but it might be even better to see if we could get help
from Harvard, Stanford or similar Biz School alumni on a volunteer
basis. I know both Harvard and Stanford have programs of this nature to
help non-profit organizations run more efficiently. One of my good
friends does this through Harvard's program and he is a first rate
consultant, much better than SSA could probably afford to hire. (He's
the former CFO of a public company.) And he puts in a fair amount of
time on his projects. It's not just a "look good" thing.

A big question is whether there are any such people willing to work on
SSA, esp given its remote location. Maybe there are some such people on
this site??