Old October 10th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Skrud

Default Mil-Spec and Mil-Spec kit?, cont'd

Oops.

Then scroll down, select either Revision A or B in the little .pdf file
icons.

I use this all the time foe AN, MS and NAS specs. Not everything's there,
but a lot of it is.

Scott

"Skrud" wrote in message
Sure, it's he

http://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/

Under "Document ID" type: TT-P
Under "Document Number" type 1757

Leave the "Title" Field blank.

When the page comes up, click on TT-P-1757B

"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
I'd like to read MIL-SPEC TT-P-1757, which talks about zinc chromate.
GOOGLING for it, I see offers to /sell/ the document.

Shouldn't that spec be available on-line somewhere?

Second, I see offers for "Mil-Spec TT-P-1757 kit". What would the
'kit' consist of? - Mike