Old October 10th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A. Sinan Unur

Default A heartfelt thank you

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:1160481206.442744.104370
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Just 12 years ago, I was in your shoes. In that decade-plus, aviation
has literally changed my life -- 100% for the better, I might add. My
wife and I have flown our kids from coast-to-coast, seeing things,
visiting places, and meeting people that would have been completely
impossible without general aviation.

Thank you, Jay, for the encouragement. By the way, I love your hotel idea.
I also really enjoy the videos you post on your web site. Continued
success with your hotel.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur