Old August 30th 03, 01:23 AM
Jim Stockton

Richard Lamb wrote:

Do they still have that big First Saturday electronics flea market
in Dallas anymore?

Jim Stockton wrote:

RobertR237 wrote:

In article , Big John
writes:

Robert

Those were just some I could see on top of pile. Don't have any idea
of what is underneath now ( It's fallen over a few time so had to
start stacking in a corner to the ceiling.

Some day ).............................................

Big John

I finally threw out everything when I realized that I no longer had any
equipment that could read the disks. Still have more crap that I will never
use again.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

I broke down and sold my Nova 1200 at the sidewalk sale in Dallas a few
years ago. Still have the Imsai 8080 and several PDP11's as well as
newer Osborne and Compaq portable 1's. I just cant seem to clear it out.
At least I got rid of all the Model 33 Teletype machines when I built a
CRT terminal.
Jim Stockton

As far as I know it's still going. I think it's real close to where it
used to be. I'll check with a friend of mine as to location because he
is a regular there. I think they now charge to park and buy as well as
sell. It was great when it was under the freeway but I guess it got out
of hand and the city wanted to reign it in.
Jim Stockton