Old November 1st 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Lancair Legacy

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:37:40 -0800, Badwater Bill
wrote:

In the RV-6 it would have
been an hour and a half. No big difference on that short trip. But,
if I fly the RV-6 from here to Seattle to visit my buddy John Ammeter,
I'm looking at about 5.5 hours. I'm going to be pretty tired after
that. In the Lancair, it's only about 3.5. That makes a big
difference.

Badwater Bill

You currently own an RV-6?
Didn't you sell the one you owned a few years ago?
Something to do with how you couldn't cost justify keeping it?

IIRC -
The time frame was about the same time you were telling us about your
adventures in Viet Nam - complete with confirming pictures on your web
site. You know... the ones that you finally admitted were taken in New
England or some such stateside place. )