Old November 6th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john

Default Todays Cost of getting a PPL

Jim Logajan wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
It seems that only about one in a thousand pilots are female.

Your claim is off by almost two orders of magnitude. You can find the
number of female pilots in the U.S. the same place you can find the total
number of pilots and the percentage that are instrument rated, another
question you asked less than a week ago.

If you had taken my advice then you would not now be posting incorrect
information. The correct information is easily found by going to the FAA's
web site and following the obvious links (i.e. clicking on the "Data and
Statistics" tab, and so on).

Since I knew where to look for the correct information and you didn't, are
you willing to concede that I am more intelligent and/or more experienced
than you and my advice be taken in the future?

Did you just make up your "one in a thousand" number? Where did you get
that number?

Whoa Jim, take it easy man. You come across all angry and frustrated,
man. Hey, chill out, go flying or something....