Old November 10th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
erik

Default Ode to the Helpful Homebuilder

Neither can I. Please Bob, a hint?
Erik.

flybynightkarmarepair wrote:
wrote:

PS -- I've created a Yahoo Group for the wooden airplane ideas. When
it comes to designing a plane from scratch there's more I don't know
than do. Which means a lot of problems to solve and that's always fun.
As I solve the problems -- or find solutions worth stealing :-) --
I'll post the solutions along with drawings and photos, warts and all.
If/when it flys, I'll tell you how good or bad. Odds are it won't come
to anything. Like the fellow said, nowadays nobody welds. Nor do they
hang doors, fix dryers or do any number of other useful things
including building airplanes from scratch. But a few do and we swap a
surprising number of messages, drawings and so forth. Putting the
stuff where it's easy to get at will save ME some time. Since it's
primarily for my benefit rather than the looky-loos, I won't bother to
mention its name. I figure anyone with a sincere interest will track
it down. -rsh

Well, I've got a sincere interest and I can't find it. If anyone else
has, please respond to me privately and give me a hint ;-)