Old November 25th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

Default GNS 480 Simulator

In a previous article, dave said:
I'm looking at an airplane, Beech M35, that has a 480 already installed.
I downloaded the manual and the simulator. The simulator crashes. I
also noticed that it pushes my CPU up to 100% usage. My computer is a

Yup, it's buggy as hell. That's one reason why I couldn't convince the
rest of our club to buy it instead of the 530 - nobody could try it out
without the sim crashing.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
.... our elderly citizens walk down the darkest of alleyways!... and