Old November 29th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Microphone impedance conversion...help me Jim Weir!

"Steve Foley" wrote

You put a closed can of paint on the grill, put the grill next to the house,
leave the grill cover opened, and put heat under the can. At some point, the
cover will blow and the paint will splash all over the side of the house.

Move the grill a few feet down and repeat.

Wow, a new form of modern art! I can see it already!

OK, Montblack. Find 'This One' on the web. The gauntlet has been thrown! g
--
Jim in NC