Old December 12th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ross Richardson[_2_]

Default HUD view of a near-miss

wrote:

Here's a very close call as recorded through the HUD camera of a T-38C.
Scott Wilson
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qLVtstYAZLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLVtstYAZLY

We recently had the safety officer from Sheppard AFB come to our EAA
meeting talking about the IR/VR low level routes and all the SUA around
the airbase. Then he showed several videos (including this clip). Scary
and one clip was a mid-air. I was once flying over Lake Texoma in North
Central Texas at 2500' ( ground elevation is ~ 750') and 3 C-130s went
UNDER me. That was interesting.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP