Old December 21st 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Brinks

Default Aircraft rewiring

I'm thinking about redoing the panel in the '57 C182A. Since I'm not
going to be able to afford to put the latest and greatest radios in,
I'm going to have to stick with the tried-and-true equipment right now
(Kx-155, KI-209, KMA-24, KT-76, Northstar M3, PS501). Eventually I'd
like to get to a Garmin 430, SL30, SL70 and an audio panel to be named
at a later date. I've been reading about the Jim Weir's Karmic
Konnectors (sp?), and was wondering if anyone had used that philosophy
before, and how well it worked out. I like the theory, how's it work
in practice? Any practical tips on how to implement it? Thanks!