Old December 23rd 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default David Clark ANR kit

In a previous article, " said:
I dont post too often but just got done installing a noise reduction
kit on my david clark 10-13.4 that I received as an early christmas
present. I was wondering if anyone has tried this kit. It was ordered

I put a Headsets Inc set in my DC 10-13.4s back in 2003, and I love it.
When flying the big IO-540 on the club's Lance, the ANR makes the
difference between hearing the radio every time and missing a few calls.

I've recently switched to the HALO earplug-type ultra light headset. It
isn't quite as quiet, but you sure hear the radio well. And at the end of
the day when you take them off, there isn't that huge feeling of a c-clamp
being taken off.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the