Old December 27th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gus Cabre

Default Narco Mk 12D display?

Looking for parts last night, I came across their website:
http://www.sacskyranch.com/.

Gus

"Mike Spera" wrote in message
ink.net...
jim wrote:

Anyone have a source for parts (namely, the display) for a Mk 12D
rather than having the factory do it? They won't sell the part
seperatly.

Jim

I had mine replaced at "Sky Ranch" (SQI, Whiteside County, Illinois)about
8 years ago. Cost $200 then. I'm not sure if they are still in business.
No, they won't sell the part. But, if you ship it to Narco, they will
replace it for a couple bucks more than the part price. Lessee, after 8
years, it should only cost around $900...

Good Luck,
Mike