Old January 5th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ross

Default Confusion about when it's my navigation, and when it's ATC

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Ross wrote:

It's not a Extra 300 but I had the opportunity years ago to "fly" the
American Airlines Fokker F100 at their DFW training center at full
motion. I thought that was pretty realistic for this general aviation
pilot.

Was that full motion simulator running MSFS? That was the software in
question.

Nope, this was the real multi million $ American Airline simulator in
Ft. Worth Texas at their training center. I do not suspect they you
MSFS. I even had a AA instructor at the computer behind me.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP