Old January 6th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Default Confusion about when it's my navigation, and when it's ATC

TxSrv writes:

They crash.

But that is supposedly what MSFS also does, so it's correct.

If you can give me precise instructions on what to try and what the
result should be, I'll try it on MSFS. I don't know much about the
King Air.

Please also ignore any alleged pilot here who tells you
anything.

I never ignore; but I don't unconditionally believe, either.

The Microsoft Games Development Team are the real gurus; I
though we stipulated that hundreds of posts ago.

Many of the developers who have worked on MSFS over the years have
been pilots, too.