Old January 6th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default Some caveats for people new to aviation and to this group

C J Campbell wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:57:27 -0800, Matt Barrow wrote
(in article ):

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
ble.com...

Every now and then we get a contentious, obnoxious know-it-all who in
fact
has only rudimentary knowledge of aviation.

Snip Cold Hard Truth

It is not just the occasional troll. In the years I have been following
the
aviation groups, I have seen people posting here from mental hospitals,
prisons, radical hate groups, and just about everywhere else.

Saloons?

Well, yeah. But we tolerate Jay Honeck.

And lots of people from Kalifornia.